Friday, June 18, 2010

Summatiiiiiiiime and the livin's easy.

Man...  there's just a whole different feeling in the air, when it's summertime.  I'm really just having a great time, and I am loving this feeling.  I feel like life is just full of possibilities, and it's all being laid out before me.  I told myself at the beginning of this year, that this was going to be 'MY YEAR'.  My year to make something of myself, my year to fall in love, my year to learn more about myself, my year to discover what it is that I'm really looking for, my year to just flat out be happy.  And guess what?  It's working.  I'm happy.  chyeahhh!

I'll tell ya what, sometimes being single is flippin awesome.  It's especially awesome when you're not hung up on anyone, and truly just living for yourself.  I had another amazing beach night with a new flame.  This flame (if it even goes this far) is going to be nothing serious at all, we've already established that we are just NOT RIGHT for each other as far as relationships go.  But the sexual chemistry is definitely there, and I think it might be good for me to just let myself go, and enjoy something just for the fun of it.  It's pretty funny how we met, she's actually that other ex of the nasty ex I had written about recently a few times.  She and I had been friends on facebook for a long long time, and would say heyyy what's up every now and then, but we never really talked much until we started just recently comparing stores about the ex.  Lol...  sorry if this is hard to follow.  We'll call the 'new flame' Anne, so as to not further complicate this story lol. 

Anyway, Anne's and my convos seemed to somehow make their way into flirtations, that ended up getting super scandalous before we even knew it, and i'll tell ya what, it's a blast haha.  It's exhilarating actually.  She's totally not my type, in any sense of the word, but I think that's why it seems so appealing.  She's cocky, extremely outspoken, has absolutely no limits in life, and is apparently very confident in her own abilities.  I have yet to see if these claims to fame are more than just...  well... claims to fame...  but I might just have to find out.  I, on the other hand, tend to be more reserved with matters like this, and it has seriously been years since I've actually purposefully engaged in a 'free-love' kinda thing.  I've had my heart set on 'finding the one' for so long...  I just haven't considered this to be a possibility for my own actions in years...  does that make sense?

Back to our night on the beach.  We got two bottles of wine a couple nights ago, and headed down to the beach at around 10pm.  I keep a big beach towel and blanket in my trunk for beach nights like these.  We downed the first bottle of wine, stripped our clothes off, and ran naked into the water.  Oh, my god.  I can't even explain the feeling you get when you're naked in the ocean, when there's no one around for miles, when the only light that you see is from the moon and the stars...  It's just amazing.  She and I wrestled in the waves, got back out, drank our second bottle of wine while wrapped up in the blanket, and went right back in the water for at least another 30 minutes.  At one point, I jumped on her, and our legs intertwined, and it was all I could do to not kiss her, but for some reason, we held off. The combination of her skin and the water felt like silk all over my body.  The feeling of our breasts brushing up against each other was intoxicating.  Each touch between us was short lived (just enough to be a tease) because the waves were huge, and it was impossible to keep holding on to each other without going under.  After more and more romping in the waves, we got out for good, and went back to the blanket.  We stayed in the nude, and just cuddled up under the blanket and told each other funny stories and just laughed and laughed, she made quite a few flirtacious comments towards me and even interrupted one of my stories to say 'ugh it's just so hard not to kiss you,' and at some point, we dropped the blanket.  By now we were anything but shy with each other when it came to our nakedness, when low and behold, she jumps and screams 'oh my god!' and motions behind me.  I turn to see about 8 people walking down to the water about 40 ft away from us.  It was around 1am at this point, and the last thing we thought we'd see was other people on this dark and deserted beach.  We started laughing hysterically (muffled of course, as to not draw attention to ourselves) as we scrambled to wrap the blanket around ourselves again.  Thankfully, it really was too dark for them to see us, but was still hilarious. 

It was such an amazing night.  We never did kiss, but we plan to go back and have another beach night soon.  I'm thinking that my first sex of this summer is gonna be amazing.  She makes me feel sexy as hell, adventurous, and alive. It's just what I need.

4 comments:

  1. Always running around nekkid! Go put some clothes on and cut my hairs!

    So glad to hear that you are so happy and enjoying life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... i am not ALWAYS naked. lol. see you soooon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun night you crazy, sexy girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha yeah... we have yet to make our second trip to the beach, so we'll see if we ever do.

    But that's the thing! I'm so not crazy, and definitely don't consider myself to be sexy (or I haven't really before) so that's why I'm loving this new freedom I'm feeling within myself. I'm letting go of all of my inhibitions, and it's so liberating. It's a whole new me!

    ReplyDelete

Well aren't you just a sweetheart? Thanks for making my day with a comment!!!