Saturday, June 12, 2010

Changed it all up again haha

Ok so I had way too much fun designing the new blog look.  I swear... I could spend all day doing this stuff. 

I got new eyeball glasses today, for the first time!  I love them.  I got a ton of compliments already.  They're so cute, and yes, they're even purple-ish. 

I've been meeting with a financial planner, and it's just really great.  I feel like I'm headed in the right direction!!  The head of the company even asked me to do his hair (he's been sitting in on my meetings and giving me marketing ideas).  His assistant called me this morning before our meeting to ask if I could bring my hairstuff with me to cut his hair.  I brought my bag of goodies, and a sheet to lay down since we'd be doing it in his office.  (haha..  that last line sounded dirty lol.)  Anyway, he loved his hair, and told me that he's going on a cruise with his wife tomorrow with 10 other couples who are local friends of his, and he's going to tell all of them about me. 

I just feel so lucky lately.  Everyone I've met has been so supportive, and just so full of ideas.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well aren't you just a sweetheart? Thanks for making my day with a comment!!!