Had another fantabulous weekend! I may not remember all of it, but I do remember that it was great. My summer tan is off to a head start with all this ridiculous HEAT, so if I'm outside, I'm in the pool haha. My shoulders and thighs are peeling as we speak. Or, maybe as I type, and you read. heh.
My friend H and I have been spending a lot of time together. I'm really excited about how well we get along, it's been a couple years since I really felt like I had a best friend. She's been a client of mine for a couple years, but we just started hanging out this year as friends. She's the one that I'm going to be getting a place with. I just love her to pieces. We always have a good time, usually end up laughing for hours and getting a little messed up haha. I took her with me to see Squirty this past weekend. We all went to Squirt's horsey barn, met her horses, and watched her ride. She offered to let me ride her GYNORMOUS horsey when she was done, but it was just so hot outside that by then I felt a little like I was dying. hehe ok... maybe not DYING but still... sooooooo not comfy. After that, we headed back to the house to freshen up, and then headed out to that same bar where I saw my dream girl about a month ago or so. The freakin bar was empty as hell... like.. freakishly empty. But we still danced for a bit, H even spinned around the big pole in the middle of the dance floor (that was a sight, the only straight girl in there swinging on a pole in a lesbo bar hahaha) and we had some drinks, met a girl who had a tattoo on her ear, and I pouted a little bit about not seeing my dream girl again. We tried a couple other places when we finally realized that it wasnt going to pick up at all that night, the first place scared the bejeezes outta me, so we tried another place that was jam packed, and H found a new dancing partner who pulled her up on stage and then blew her off 3 minutes later. I'd be surprised if she remembers that lol, we had just sucked down the final redbull and vodka of the night. When we got home, we ate our leftover pizza and hummus, did a little bit more of what Katt Williams (that guy is hilariousss) would say is his favorite pasttime, and basically passed out.
Squirt filled our bellies with yum yum pancakes and coffee the next morning, and we were on our way home. We got stuck in traffic and tried to take a detour around it... got totally lost hahaha. We ended up on the Colonial Parkway in Williamsburg, which apparently is a NEVER ENDING but gorgeous place. They even have beaches out there. I kept thinking that it would end and somehow lead us back to the interstate, but it never did, so we were on that thing for a little over an hour, from start to finish (which was back where we started). Even that was fun though, we were jammin out to 'I wanna be a billionaireee so fuckin bad... buy all of the things I never had...' omgosh i love that song lol. We probably repeated it like 10 times.
The rest of the weekend was spent doing some hair clients, in the pool, and at a bbq. I love summatime!!
Sometimes my sweetie and I just "get lost" on purpose. That's when we have the most fun.
ReplyDeletehaha yeah... it was!! H is my straight girlfriend lol... so she might as well be my sweetie too ;).
ReplyDelete