
The questions..
1. While at the beach, pool, etc..Do you cover up your assets or show them off? It's just too hard to cover them up haha. My boobs are assets that I don't hide very often. I do cover up my tummy though. That... is not quite an 'asset' right now lol.
2. Road trips or Plane trips? It all depends on who you're traveling with. If i'm with family, I need to make the traveling part as quick and painless as possible lol. But with friends or a lover, road trips are one of my favorite things, they totally warm my heart :).
3. I can't stand it when...? people purposely use incorrect grammar or slang.
4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach? haha... yeah.. read my last post actually! I haven't ever gone topless in the daytime though, but I would in a different country or something, where it was allowed. I actually just talked to someone about this recently. I think it would be invigorating.
5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week? Well, as of now, this is gonna be my only one.
6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...? Letting loose and seeing friends and the beach or pool.
7. Pancakes or waffles? Usually pancakes. Especially with bananas in them. I grew up on that. Yummmm!
8. Water Park or Amusement Park? Water park!! I used to be able to ride all the amusement park rides all day long, but now I get motion sickness on them. Water parks are a blast though.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Well aren't you just a sweetheart? Thanks for making my day with a comment!!!