Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Holy jesus mary mother of god.

Ok we really need to stop talking about this...  We're still finding out more and more about the dreaded X bitch asshole.  I contacted her other ex (apparently all 3 of us overlapped each other on more than one occassion) to apologize for all of this stuff that I didn't even know, and then we started comparing stories and it's like what else can we possibly pile on to this?  But there's always more. 

I think I found the topper though.  While X and I were together (this was over a year ago) I had been working on a painting that was going to be her birthday present.  I wasn't finished with it when we broke up, but I put it away for a long time and didn't work on it.  About 6 months after the breakup, I pulled the painting back out, and kept the general design of it all, but added a bunch of different colors, to change it.  It felt amazing.  I was fully over her, and this was my way of getting full closure, something that I really could have only given myself.  The painting is beautiful.  It's currently hanging in the salon where I used to work, on display.  It transformed itself into one of my favorite paintings, and it means a lot to me, naturally.  Well, as I was talking to the 3rd ex tonight, she was talking about X's new girl and sent me a link to a picture of her and X on facebook.  I then scrolled through about 3 more pictures in the album, and I came upon this picture of X smiling at the camera, facing her laptop computer, so the open laptop back is facing the camera.  The entire back of her laptop is a picture of that painting.  I fucking flipped out.  3rd Ex told me that she actually bought that for her, X had gotten a new laptop, and ordered that picture of my painting as a sticker to put on the top of the laptop.  Yeah.  She has been keeping her nose in my websites for my art, she stole my painting, somehow put it on a sticker, and she actually had her other ex buy it for her online. 

I was just livid when I saw that picture.  After all we've discovered about this disgusting human being, she still had to steal one more thing from me, something that meant so much to me, and even if it wasn't so sentimental to me, it doesn't matter.  This asshole/waste of space/absolute worthless human being took so much from me without even a second thought in her head. 

Ok I'm done.  This is the last time I get angry over her.  It's just amazing to know that this kind of person was ever allowed to be in my life.  I can safely say I hate her.  And I don't ever say that. 

If you're reading this, cuz I know you're a nosey little shit, you're gonna get what's coming to you.  I hope you're ready for it. 

2 comments:

  1. Classic, Some people amaze me. It's like they have no thought process, or don't seem to care. It's a good thing that you are no longer involved and have found out these things now vs while still involved !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! It rev'd me up A LOT but I'm nice and calmed down now haha. I just know that eventually, karma will be making the rounds. :)

    ReplyDelete

Well aren't you just a sweetheart? Thanks for making my day with a comment!!!