What is your most embarrassing moment of all time?
I got a lot more easily embarrassed when I was younger, I can't think of any big whoppers in my big girl years. But this one does always stick out in my memory. I was probably in 3rd or 4th grade. It was a friday, and I was going to be going home from school with one of my girlfriends to spend the night. I had packed up some clothes and stuffed them in my backpack, and for some reason I took my backpack with me to my desk to just set it down there (instead of the usual hanging it up next to the classroom door). Sometime during class, this extremely obnoxious little boy who sat next to me started yelling and pointing down towards my feet. He scared the bejeezes outta me, but before long, I realized that he was yelling 'ewwwww!! someone's underwear is on the floorrr!! EEEEWWWWWWW!!!' Apparently, the underwear that I had packed had crept out of my bag, and decided to make its big appearance right in front of the boy that I hated the most. All of the kids started laughing as I scrambled to pick them up and stuff them back where they belonged. I'm sure I've had other much more embarrassing moments, but it's not everyday that you have an entire classroom of 7 year olds laughing at you!
If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Well, if I knew I would never gain a pound from it, I would probably go with fettuccine alfredo with shrimp and veggies in it. Actually scratch that, don't joke, but I would go with Olive Garden's Steak Gorganzola Alfredo, with the steak cooked rare. Oh my god... this dish is just heaven. I seriously get the same thing everytime I go there.
How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Well, I was in middle school, maybe around the age of 12? It was this cute little boy with long hair (first sign that I liked girrrrrlls? hahaha) who was in my youth group. Yeah, we had our first kiss IN CHURCH. beat that bitches. hahaha.
What is your browser home page?
Actually I have no idea. I just got a new computer and that is one of the things that I haven't changed. I pretty much always go straight to my email. But on my old comp, I had the MSNBC homepage.
What colour do you never wear?
khaki, or beige, or yellow. Well, yellow I will wear, just as long as it's an accent color, not like the entire color of the ensemble. I've actually started wearing a lot more color this year, I used to just wear a lot of black (this started in hair school, we had to wear all black everyday) with jeans. I still wear pretty much just jeans unless I'm in a skirt or a dress, but yeah, colors have definitely made their way into my wardrobe this year, and I like it. :)
Nature lover or city slicker?
This is hard to say right now. I think that I want to end up in the country, but I really love being in a big city too. I've grown up in the same place, been here all my life, and it's kind of a mix of the two, but without ANY of the perks of either. I think that I just want to move and experience both extremes for themselves.
If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
HMMMMM... let me think.
1. I'd want to become wealthy just by selling my art (or at least just enough to survive!) If I could do nothing but paint all day... my life would be set.
2. I'd wish to fall in love, a deep real love, like nothing I've ever experienced before.
3. I'd wish to drop my excess weight, without actually having to work for it lol.
Do you have any scars? How did you get them?
Well I have lots of teeny tiny little scars on my hands, most of them you can't even see anymore, but they're from cutting myself during haircuts. Our shears are SHARP! There have been quite a few times where I have cut myself in the middle of a haircut, and just smiled saying 'I'll be right back!' as I jet to the back room and had my coworker wrap up my finger with a bandaid and surgical tape, then run back to finish the cut haha.
Have you ever seen a ghost?
I believe that I have seen one. It was in a friend's house. Funny part is that I knew two different families that lived in this same house, and both said that it was haunted. It was while the second family was living there that I went to spend the night with the girl (we were probably in middle school), and as we were watching a movie late at night, we saw a shadow on the wall beside us in the flickering lights from the movie. It sent chills all through my body, and it was only a flash of a shadow.
What is your dream job?
Ha, well, I think I already answered this. I just want to paint. I do love doing hair too, don't get me wrong, but painting is just something I do for myself first, and for other people after, if they like it.
Ya'll need to steal this from me now, and answer the questions. hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Well aren't you just a sweetheart? Thanks for making my day with a comment!!!