Tuesday, August 31, 2010

100 posts!

I just realized that I just hit 100 posts on this blog.  To celebrate, I'm going to write an updated list of my '100 Things About Me.'  I recently read over my list (look for it in my bio on here) and realized that some of the things on my list have changed, or the ideals have changed...  but I guess a lot can change in a year.  I wrote it one year ago next month, so I think I'll start a tradition of trying to make a new list every year.  This should be fun, to see what has changed, and see what else I can come up with.  Keep an eye out for it, it'll probably take me a bit to complete it.  :)

4 comments:

  1. You are supposed to give something away!....perhaps a small painting or something....just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I thought about that... but hardly anyone comments on my stuff anymore so I don't know that i'd have too many people to do a giveaway thingy. Plus! I'd just rather do a new list lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a big job. I don't think I can think of 100 things to say about myself. You are obviously far more interesting a person than me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol... T! You are silly.. I just daydream like A LOT. So my mind is always going like 300 mph... which means i THINK I'm interesting lol. I bet you are just as interesting as I am, just maybe more put togther haha.

    ReplyDelete

Well aren't you just a sweetheart? Thanks for making my day with a comment!!!