We have also started taking every single shower together when we are together lol. I didn't even realize it until this past weekend, but I said 'do you realize that we never take seperate showers now? Not ONE??' haha. She makes shampoo mohawks that make me laugh hysterically and she pinches my nips while my eyes are closed with soap or water and I pinch her butt to make her jump and squirm and smile and we switch back and forth to share the hot water<3. But while we were in the motel room, I heard something and swore up and down that someone was in our room while we were in the shower, and again, she had to save the day and reassure me in her towel that no one was in there lol.
So during the days on our cheap motel weekend, we spent one day going to the DC Zoo, and the next day going to a Nationals Baseball Game before we headed back home to her house late Sunday night. We had a photo-fest while at the game... all these pics are my favs :)
But my favorite part of that whole weekend was Saturday night. We know nothing about Fredericksburg, and there is really nothing to do there at night, so after a late night shower since we were gross from being at the zoo, we decided to go to Walmart there lol. Oh yeah, we shoooo did go to walmart on our vacay weekend lol. While we were there, we came upon the arts and crafts section (which is of course my favorite section in ANY store lol) and she suggested we get something to take back to the motel room to work on as like an art project. I said... "are you just saying this to try to make me happy?" Or maybe I was thinking that lol... but no... she really wanted to do something artsy. Which FLIPPIN made my day lol. So we decided on getting some puff paint and some canvas bags that you can paint, and said we'd paint the bags for each other. We sat up on the bed for like 3 hours and painted our bags. She was just in a tank top and her underwear... and I kept catching myself just staring at her while she painted. She makes this really cute face when she's concentrating on something, like painting my bag, I can see the little tip of her tongue stick out sometimes and her eyes are big and bright and focused. Whew... just soooo cute.
So our next project was that we took the leftover blank bags home, and we were supposed to paint them for each other and bring them to each other next time we got together (which was 2 weeks later, this past weekend). Buttttt... she couldnt wait that long lol. She has no patience. She made my bag and then HAD to send me a picture of it immediately lol. I wanted to wait and surprise each other, but she wasnt havin it haha. So she sent me a picture... and I almost started crying. It was the cutest thing ever. She drew out our faces right next to each other, put 'K+S' underneath our faces, and put a big red heart around all of it. How precious is that?????? So I had already made plans of what to do with her bag. We already have a lot of inside jokes, so I was going to write out our 'phrases' on her bag. So I did... and it turned out awesome... and she loved it :). and we are definitely planning on using these bags. We are so corny! And I love it!
This past weekend, she introduced me to her family. I had already met her dad, but I also got to meet her sweet Mama, and her sister and neice and nephews. I had a blast with them. They are for realll country folk, live out in the boonies, and we drank beers in the front yard while the kids ran wild, I watched S play basketball with her mom and the others, and she is a baller, she's got some skillz let me tell you (and i laughed to myself as she tried to get me to play with them. I am NOT a sports girl at all lol. I coware when the ball comes near me hahaha) and finished the night off with a bonfire and chairs wrapped around it right next to the woods. It was like a little slice of heaven, totally the life I'd like to have (maybe minus a few kids lol). But it was just great. Her mom is so sweet, and S looks just like her. They both have big pretty blue eyes and the same sweet soft spoken voice :). So cute!
So yeah, things are going really well. I'm aware that we've only been dating for a short time, but wow. I'm just astonished at how well we get along. How there is no fighting, just cuddling. How we can talk about anything. So this is what a normal functioning relationship feels like! I'm a lucky girl :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Well aren't you just a sweetheart? Thanks for making my day with a comment!!!