So yeah. I'm in love. Sooooo in loooooveee haha (seriously... I can hear the music in the background).
She told me she loved me, and it was perfect. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect moment. I cut her hair before we went out, and while I was cutting, she said 'I'm glad you said it back,' lol... as if I wouldn't have. But she said 'you never know!' While we were out that night with some friends, I just kept looking at her and swooning. I'm just so proud and lucky to have her next to me. She's just the cutest thing I've ever seen. Is this gushy enough for you??
So the next night, we went to her bosses work party at his house. Wow... this house was gorgeous. HUGE. The backyard was amazing, had this huge patio with a big open fireplace, a big pool, hot tub, huge detached garage, and even a little pool house. I got to meet all the crazy hilarious girls that she works with, and I really liked them. We all brought our own beer and snacks.. and whew it was some good eatin! Her boss and his wife were really nice too, they were all just a really welcoming group of people. Every now and then, S would put her hand on my back or on my leg if we were sitting down and every single time she did that I'd get little butterflies. At one point S went inside to use the potty, and one of her coworkers and I struck up a conversation. This girl was one of the really funny ones, who was crackin jokes all night, but she was so sweet when it was just her and me talking. She asked how long S and I had been together, and I said we'd only known each other for a couple months, and her jaw dropped. She said that we looked like we'd been together for a really long time, and that you can just tell when people are really 'in it' together, and she said we are. It was so cute! What a nice compliment :)
When we were leaving, her boss gave me a hug goodbye, and he's gotta be like at least 6'5 or something, cuz he had to bend over a lot to hug me lol (I'm 5'1). I had so much fun, and we'd both had our fair share of drinkies, so when we got home, I started seeing that S was a little drunk haha. We had a quick picture fest (but not before S took her pants off and I had to grab her before the shirt came off too so we could take pictures since we both looked so cute that night). Wanna see?
And then, we remembered that we had cheesecake in the fridge downstairs, but our clothes were already off. SOOOOOO... we went downstairs half naked, her in only her underwear, and me in my bra and underwear, and ate our yummy cheesecake. I'm not sure that life can get any better than that, watching my naked girlfriend eat cheesecake, while I eat cheesecake lol. Is it possible??
I had to get up early the next morning to drive home (2 hour drive) since I had wedding clients to do at 11, and my sweetness got up and made me french toast, folded my clothes and packed my bags, got me all situated while I was in the shower. She is so good to me. She's my little dream come true. :)



Your posts about S make me so happy! How awesome for you! Hold on to this one!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited that I found your blog right at the beginning of this new, lovely relationship.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear the things are to come! :D