So I wasnt planning on going to visit S this past weekend, but all it took was a little whining on her end and I decided to plan a surprise trip. Her boss was planning an employee party at his home Saturday night, and everyone was going to be bringing their significant others but 'hers wasn't going to be there... mehhhh', so that made her not want to go. Well I knew that I could do a couple haircuts in the area if I went, and since she had to work all day Saturday, I thought I could get those done that day, so I made the calls to set those up. And then I started asking S inquiring questions about her other weekend plans to see when I should show up on her doorstep unexpected. Well, apparently I asked too much, and she figured it out that I was planning on coming up to see her, and once she said 'I know your surprise', I couldn't hide it anymore lol. But! I still got her anyway. I told her I wouldn't be able to get up there til late Friday night, after work, but I ended up calling in, and getting on the road at about 10am, so I was on her doorstep by 12. The timing was perfect because that's when I would usually be taking my lunch break, so I was able to call her and ask what she was doing, so I would know where she was in the house. She was cleaning her bathroom, and I said 'okay, well let me run in here and get some food, and I'll call you back'. I ended up running to her door, and rang the doorbell. Took her a minute to calm her bedhead down, not knowing who was gonna be on the other side of the door, but she was able to look through the peephole before slowly opening the door with one of the cutest faces I've seen yet on her-a half smile with a look of 'you tricked me' hehe. I don't know if this is possible, but she literally looks cuter and cuter everytime I see her. I jumped in the house and started laughing as I swallowed her up in my arms, and she fought to cover her lips with her shirt since she hadn't yet brushed her teeth for the day lol (baby just woke up like half an hour before!). "You tricked me. hmph," she kept saying, with a smile on her cute little face, and it was so worth the drive, just to see that face. Man... I'm just so smitten lol.
We've decided to be Danny and Sandy from Grease for Halloween, and since she had the day off, she was planning on going out to look for a leather jacket that day. So after she got ready, we went out for our shopping day. She treated me to Cheesecake Factory (which by the way is just ridiculously expensive, there's a reason I hardly ever eat there!) and then we walked around Short Pump Mall for the rest of the day. I can't even describe why, but it was just the most perfect day we'd had. We held hands, she rubbed my shoulders as we stood in line for starbucks, she laughed at me as this english woman in a tea shop ended up talking me into buying a new tea pot, loose leaf blooming tea, and a tea tin to keep my tea in (which by the way I'm in love with, and will be telling you about later) and she tried on different jackets (all of which she looked ridiculously hot in... seriously... how is this girl my girlfriend?? she's way too hot for me!) and as we walked around the mall, we were that couple that I used to joke but secretly be jealous of, the ones that walk with their arms around each other, the ones that just look so happy. That was finally me. I'm telling you, I've found her. I have never felt this happy. She'd put her arm around my shoulders and squeeze me close as hard as she could, and I'd have my arm around her hip, and we'd just love on each other, even when we were just looking at the directory to figure out where to go next. I just can't get enough of this girl, and I've never had that feeling be so mutual with someone.
We ran a few more errands before getting back home, and by then I was exhausted. We had made plans to meet up with SquirtyB and her gf and roommate that night, but we had about 2 hours to kill before doing that. I told S that I might need a cat nap, as I collapsed on her couch. She came over to me after dropping all our bags on the floor, and straddled my lap facing me. We loved on each other for a bit, this is definitely one of my favorite cuddle positions, when she just curls up her little body on top of me and wraps her whole body around me... and she took my face in her hands as she kissed me a bit, then she sat back up and placed her hands down on my legs and said 'wanna know a secret?' I knodded and smiled, I knew what was coming, I wasnt sure, but I thought maybe just maybe... and she said 'I love you' while looking at me with a half happy smile, half slightly scared smile, and I just melted. I literally felt this ZING go through my whole body, and I said 'I love you too' as my heart raced :). I just wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her so tightly, and then told her... 'I'm awake!' haha... I definitely didn't need a nap after that. It was so sweet and intimate and just perfect. I knew I was falling in love with her by at least the last time we hung out, but after that day together, there was no question. That's only the first half of our lovey weekend, but I have to get ready for work, so I'll finish this up later. I'm so happy and lucky!! :)
Barf!
ReplyDeleteI mean, I am so happy for you! hehe
I left a comment but it never showed up! Agghh!
ReplyDeleteYou are definitely in the googly-eyed phase of this relationship. I'm so happy you're happy though. S sounds like a great girl.
Now as I was reading your post I remember that A and I were in the same position (making out) on the couch when I told her I loved her the first time (I said it first). How crazy is that?!