Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pictures as promised.

So these are a little late, but here's some pics from last weekend seeing Grace Potter and the Nocturnals with SquirtyB and her friends. 
The view as we're walking to the festival.

Blurry Grace Potter, the woman who stole my heart!


Grace rockin out.  Be still my heart.  She was so sexy.
And her voice is just amazing.

hahahha sorry Squirty, I just couldn't help but to put this up!  This is SquirtyB on the left, with her gf.

Here's a better one hehhehe.

And here's me with SquirtyB.  The stage is behind us!  We had such a good time, even though we were all sweating so bad that my makeup literally melted right off my face.  See the shine???  Good times.

I am also super excited because I got a new computer.  My old one was broken and it turned out that the repairs were gonna be more expensive than the thing was even worth, so I got a really nice used laptop for only $150!!!  It's way newer than the one I had and works great and I love it.  It even has windows 7 on it. 

Again more excitedness because my friend S has a friend who just put her condo up for rent and H and I are gonna go look at it this week.  It's a 2 bedroom 2 full bath, in a great part of town, and she's bringing the price down to only $900 a month for us since I know her best friend.  I'm so excited, I'm ready!  She's revamping the whole place, so it'll be ready for us to look at by wednesday.  Whooooop!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you gals had a blast at the concert. And how exciting is moving into a new place!! good luck with that, hope it all goes according to plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a funny picture, and as long as I don't have multiple double chins, I'm cool.

    Thanks for posting the pics! Now you need to email them to me. K? Thanks!

    Hope the new place works out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, there's Squirty!!

    Looks like a great time and now I'm keeping my fingers crossed for finally moving.

    ReplyDelete

Well aren't you just a sweetheart? Thanks for making my day with a comment!!!