I do believe that this is actually my 4th blog. I have changed blogs so many times haha. I had gotten quite a few awards in my first blog, couple in my second, but didn't want to take any with me to my latest one. So thisssss is my kinda sorta my first one here. Yeah it was given to every one of her followers by I'm No Miss but that's ok. I'm taking it, just like she said.
yayyyy.
I want to pass this award along to a few of my favorites, and for those who have really been there (even if only in my lovely blogger world) for me while I'm having my crazy days haha. I really appreciate all of the helpful comments, even if it's not always what I want to hear!
1. Miss Squirty B-I love you to pieces and I miss you and I wanna hang out soon and thank you for being there for me and always making me feel better. You are truly a great friend.
2. Mel's Way-Thank you for all of your comments, I don't know you very well but for some reason you really do always know what to say to make me feel better! And I love your blog! And I know you already have this award, but now you have it twice :)
3. Emily's Last Word-she's my new favorite follower and she looks so familiar to me but I can't figure out why, but I love her blog so here ya go!
4. To any one of my other followers. I know my last few posts have seemed a bit crazy and dramatic, but in times like these, it's comforting to know that someone out there is listening. Thank you all!

I'm glad it's here. It is indeed, special! =)
ReplyDeleteThank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMiss you too. We will figure out how to get together soon! Be looking out for a text from me.
Thank you so much sweetie. I'll post it to my blog proudly. :)
ReplyDelete