I am very much in love and mesmerized by Grace Potter. Good lord, what a sexy and talented woman. I mean, for real. I went up to visit SquirtyB last night, to go to the Grace Potter and the Nocturnals show. I got stuck in major traffic going there and coming home this morning, but let me tell you, it was welllll worth it!
I was all set to write up a great blog about all of the fun I had last night and this morning, but I am just too appalled right now to go there. I feel like I have pulled the wool away from my eyes. I will never again call MJ a friend of mine. That woman is not who I thought she was. And I'll never understand how it makes someone sleep easy at night when they are so cold hearted... to actually place blame on someone else who was so good to them. I don't know how I manage to get involved with people like this, how I seem to get fooled so easily. But I guess it's one more lesson somehow. Ya know what? Who gives a shit. I'm done wasting my time thinking about her. I had a great night last night, and she is not going to ruin that, or this post, or anything else.
Grace Potter and the Nocturnals. My god, seriously, she's amazing. This video is a couple years old, but here ya go. I got some pictures of her last night too, I'll post those next time. But yeah, I'm in love. hehe ;-)
And I also found another love last night too, but I was too chicken shit to even say hi to her. SquirtyB, her gf, and a couple of her friends and I went to the local lesbo bar in her town after seeing Grace Potter sing her skirt off.
There was this girl there. She caught my eye as soon as I saw her, from across the room. I caught hers too. We made eye contact countless times, and even locked eyes for a few seconds a few times, you know those locked eyes when you can't look away but you're terrified and buzzzzerflies are shooting all over your body... oh man. She was a sight. I kept telling SquirtyB that I thought she was so cute but that I'm scared and I'm too shy to just go up to some girl and say hi... and of course Squirty was... shall we say... very happily tipsy hahaha, and kept literally booty bumping me towards my dreamgirl. Squirty is much taller than me, and had no trouble over powering me hahaha. So as I'm being pushed across the dance floor against my will, I'm trying to get up the courage to go say hi to this beam of light. It didn't happen. I then see her friends all pulling her out onto the dancefloor against her will, and I discover that she too is apparently very shy, which just made me all mushy even more for her. Her table where she's standing is near the back hallway to go to the potty, so I again lock eyes with her on my two trips to the bathroom. The second time, when i was walking out, was the biggest eyeball lock. We both even turned our heads a bit to keep our eyes locked as i walked by. I just smiled, sheepishly, but still enough for her to see that I was smiling at her. So, is it gonna be me or her that has to jump the hurdle? As i keep locking eyes with her, and she is usually the first one to look away, even when I see her trying to find my eyes through the crowd, I see that I will probably have to be the one to say hello. So, I make one last trip to the potty, to make sure that I look ok and to empty my peeps so that I don't feel the need to wet myself from nervousness.
When I came back out, she was gone. Gone! Can you believe it? I waited too long. I must have bitched the entire way home to Squirty and her gf about how I was so mad at myself for letting her pass me by. I can't get her big brown eyes locked on mine out of my head. My plan? To pester Squirty into letting me come visit her any weekend that she has available so that we can go back and I can see if I see her again. If ever I were to see her again, I wouldn't let her pass me by!
Crazy blogger...I left a comment but it never showed up.
ReplyDeleteAnyway...I think I wrote something about you should get your butt back to visit as soon as possible and if you run into mystery woman again, it was meant to be.