Sunday, May 16, 2010

And the search begins.

So I've been living back at my mom's house now for a little over 3 months, and I'm pretty much at my breaking point.  My friend H has had to recently move back in with her mom, and she's ready to lose it too.  I met up with her last night for her cousin's birthday celebration, and we had some drinks and formulated a plan.  The plan is to find a place together.  The plan is to begin this week.  The plan is now.  The plan is genius. 

I'm really excited about this, I really think that she and I will be the refreshment that the other needs, and it's definitely something to look foward to.  I'm happy that I was able to save up some money while being at home, but it's definitely time to go!

I bought Chelsea Handler's book "Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang" and just started reading it.  I've only just read the first chapter, and already I was laughing so hard that there were tears streaming down my face and my jaw about fell to the floor like 3 times.  She is hilarious!  And raunchy as hell, but I love it.  I can't wait to see what else this crazy broad has to say.  I love her show, so when I saw her book, I knew I had to get it.  I think she has a couple others out too, so I'll probably be getting those soon too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well aren't you just a sweetheart? Thanks for making my day with a comment!!!