Ok this first one, I did for Shae, the friend who passed away from Hodgkin's Lymphoma. His cousin organized a fundraiser for his family and to raise money for Lymphoma research, so I made this painting for her to auction off. The ribbon for Hodgekin's Lymphoma is purple, and Shae's favorite 'print' was zebra, so here ya go:
This next one is a present for my friend who is getting married, and I'm not really sure yet if I'm finished with it. She had originally had the idea of putting peacock feathers in all of her bridesmaids' hairdos, later decided against it, but she still likes them. Her home colors are very neutral, she likes browns and golds and silvers with just hints of green or blue. So this is what I have so far. I have to say that it looks better in person, but I still don't know if I'm satisfied with it yet. The wedding is this weekend so I may play around with it some more. What do you think? Constructive criticisms are always welcomed :)


Gorgeous! Love the peacock feathers - they would go well in any room.
ReplyDeleteThank you Darcy!
ReplyDeleteI love when people share their art and your is great. I especially love the peacock one. Its fun and funky but still looks sophisticated and would look great in a room. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteoooo i dig the one for your friend! the bg is really nice, it looks great already
ReplyDeleteAmazing art. My fav is the second one. Keep sharing such beautiful stuff.
ReplyDeleteIf get a chance, check out my blog
http://www.simplysinghal.blogspot.com/
I have posted some of my sketches and photographs with these Labels
http://simplysinghal.blogspot.com/search/label/Arts
I really like that second one, I've always been a fan of mixing mediums
ReplyDelete