Monday, April 26, 2010

Court this morning.

So... you're not going to believe this.  I had court this morning.  And... the bitch... didn't even show up!!!

The entire thing was dismissed.  Yep!!  That's karma for ya, people.  I knew it'd all be ok.  Well I was hoping it'd be! I think I probably woke up like 8 times last night, was jolted awake by the stress of it all, I just couldn't sleep to save my life!  But yeah, I'm so happy.  I was literally skipping out of the courthouse lol.  So that's that.  All of this stress and preparation and talking to a lawyer and everything, all for nothing!  But hey, it's totally better this way. 

Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Such a pain in the ass that you had to take time to show up but great news that it all was dismissed.

    *Laughs* I bet your ex-roommate had to pay to file her complaint against you too. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Well aren't you just a sweetheart? Thanks for making my day with a comment!!!