Past couple days have been tough on my heart. As in it's ability to beat at a normal pace. As in racing. As in hard to breathe.
First, yesterday morning, I was at work with only one other coworker, the boss man's son. It was a quiet morning, as most tuesday mornings are, and I was lounging in the chair that I usually use for my clients, reading my book. All of a sudden, out of the corner of my left eye, I see this GIGANTIC SPIDER running towards me, coming from the front door. And I mean huge. and I mean running. towards. me. I threw my legs up and jumped up into the chair and screamed so loud that the ladies from the aerobics place next door came running. I have never seen a spider that big in person, just crawling around and not in a cage at a pet store or something. It was literally the size of the palm of my hand. Anyway, it ended up running under my chair and past me on over to the next chair. I was still screaming, and my coworker thinks it's hilarious. He catches it in a jar, and then proceeds to chase me around the salon with this damn jar filled with my worst nightmare. I literally couldn't breathe with ease for at least an hour. He ended up flushing it down the toilet.
And then tonight. A, the girl I'm seeing, definitely likes to ruffle my feathers. Am I really that funny when I'm freaking out? I don't think so, but then again, it's me that's freaking out. ha... so. She calls me and tells me that she needs to talk to me about something. Said that her friend has just found out that she's pregnant. That her friend already has two kids and is struggling, and is wanting A to adopt her unborn baby. Yes, I know it's a pretty far fetched story, especially when I type it out, but she painted a pretty convincing picture. I freaked out lol. I didn't even know what to say, as we're still getting to know each other.. but I mean that's a pretty big deal if you're just starting to date someone, to know that they might be parenting a new baby in 9 months lol. Ok this all just sounds silly typing it out, but believe me, she had me going for a minute or two. I was pacing my room, and my voice got high pitched and flustered and finally she busted out laughing and said it was all a joke. She's gonna get it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Well aren't you just a sweetheart? Thanks for making my day with a comment!!!