Oh, what a nice little journey I'm beginning.
I think my weight might be a big part of the reason I'm feeling depressed lately. I'm just not happy with myself. I've been wanting to go vegetarian for a long time, and I now have been for one week. I still eat fish and seafood, but I'm glad I've finally cut out all the red meat and poultry.
My goal is to drop about 70 lbs. I'd actually be happy just losing about 60, maybe 55, but acording to all the charts and BMI stuff I'm supposed to lose about 70 for my height. I was reading over Tommy's new weight loss blog and all I was thinking is that's something I need to be doing for myself, really setting up a plan. Cutting out meat is a big step, but it's not enough. I'm thinking about joining weight watchers. I think I'd have more luck with it if I'm forced to actually go to meetings and weigh in. It'd make it more of a focus for me.
Goal for tomorrow: call weight watchers and find out how much it costs and what it all entails and stuffy stuff.
I also made one of these things that I also found on Tommy's blog, it's pretty sweet. wait I lost the link for it, I'll post it later. dangit.
Weight watchers is awesome. Abby and I have been doing it for a year now and are both really happy with the results. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on cutting out red meat and poultry ... that's fantastic!!
ReplyDeleteMuch luck to you on your weight loss journey.
((hugs))