Monday, October 5, 2009

Baby Kitty

I got a kitten a couple weeks ago, and for some reason my phone wouldn't let me send pictures to my email, but I figured it all out so now I can post pics of her!  She's now about 10 weeks old, and her name is Adalie (rhymes with Natalie). 


She's super playful and vocal.  She follows me everywhere when we're at home, and I even take her with me to my best friend's house, and she plays with her two daschunds.  They actually wrestle and it's so cute.  My roommate has two daschunds also, but the ones here are a lot more rough so she doesn't like them as much. She definitely has an attitude about her though, which makes me laugh.  If I get to far away from her in the apartment and she doesn't know where I am, she starts screaming until I peak my head around the corner, then she romps over to me and starts purring LOUDLY.  She is always determined to get her way, and if she doesn't want me to hold her, she yells at me and wriggles free.  Other times she can't be close enough to me.  She sleeps a lot on my pillow right next to my head.  I love her!!  So cute. 

2 comments:

Well aren't you just a sweetheart? Thanks for making my day with a comment!!!