My neighbor and I are going to a friend's BBQ today. I'm really looking foward to it, anything to get out of this house. I just can't stand to be around my roommate lately.
Ok so we had talked everything out and said that I would stay here, but now I actually just want to move. While his wife was here, he had said how happy he was and how much he wanted things to work with them, and that he would do anything to make it work. (sidenote: his wife has been on deployment in Afghanistan since January, a month after she left, she started dating someone else, told my roommate that he was free to see other people. They both took full advantage of this, 'dated' quite a few people. She came home for a mid-deployment break for two weeks, they 'worked things out' and said that they could start over, but that she wanted to live on her own for a while when she does get home from deployment for good, but that they could see each other on the weekends. Don't ask.) Two days after she's gone back on her deployment, I see him showing our 'couch roommate' (he's going through a divorce, sleeps on our couch a lot) a picture of this girl Charlotte. Charlotte is a friend of another one of our neighbors. She's come to a couple parties we had near the beginning of the summer. Everyone knows her to be.. well... easy. I asked why is he talking about her, and he says he's gonna take her out on a date. This is 2 days after his wife has just left. I don't understand these people. I'm literally disgusted with all of the infidelity.
I have never been around people like this in my life. It's literally like a completely different world that they live in. No morals. No regrets. No feeling bad about anything. I was raised to have strong morals, and when I do get married some day, it'll be the real deal. It just makes me so mad that this is the 'marriage' that this country is protecting. I'm so sick of being around it. I need to get out of here! It's really just putting a damper on me on a daily basis, and I can't stand to be feeling this negative and bitter all the time. Maybe I am taking it too personally, but I just can't help it. It's right in my face everyday.
So my neighbor and I are talking about moving together, getting a bigger place. We've been close friends for a while, and we're both just tired of the bullshit around here. This place used to be so nice!
I hate that I feel like I'm always complaining about something on this blog. I guess it's just an outlet right now.
Definitely looking foward to the bbq today, most of my coworkers will be there, and I always have a great time with them. yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Well aren't you just a sweetheart? Thanks for making my day with a comment!!!