This one is for Shae, our friend who is in ICU right now (14 days so far) with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. I made this to put in his room. His nickname is Cheetah Smurf :-)
I made this for a coworker to give to her boyfriend for their one year anniversary. Her instructions were as follows: "his favorite color is green." haha. He loves it.
This picture does not do this justice by any means. This painting is 24in by 32in. It's much brighter and more colorful in person. Also, if you look closely, you can see that there is some added texture in some spots, I have strips of sequins on it that I painted over. They shine more than the canvas. I painted this to match some vases that we got for the salon:
Pretty huh?
As always, my art is for sale. Visit my actual art page here.




Hi how are you?
ReplyDeleteI was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.
I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.
Mostly it is a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.
Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL
Sincerely,
Jesse
Hi Jesse, thank you for the comment! You're of course welcome to follow me. Have a great day :)
ReplyDeleteYour work has amazing depth. It's all beautiful and my fav in this collection is the green.
ReplyDeleteThank you Jude! :-)
ReplyDelete