Thursday, August 27, 2009

Yay! Gotta start somewhere.

Ok so I've been working out this week and eat a hell of a lot better, and I've already lost 2 lbs!  Yes I know, it's only 2 lbs and I coulda lost that just by a good pee but hey.  Gotta start somewhere!  Luckily I actually enjoy eating the good for you yum yums like veggies and fruits.  I just have this weakness for fast food.  Fast food has truly been how I've gained my weight.  I wasn't allowed to eat it growing up, and then there was that one boyfriend (the last guy I ever dated) when I was 17-18 whose metabolism was through the roof and never gained a pound and always ate horribly.  So I started eating horribly with him, and it all went down hill from there.  I've gained around 60 lbs since high school.  I'm aware that I may never get that little high school body back but I want to get in a good shape for my body now.  What am I saying?  I'm only 25, I can do this.  No problem.  2 lbs down, 58 to go. 

I'm meeting another potential roommate this morning before I go into work at 11.  The last one was a nightmare, so creepy that I didn't even get out of my car.  But I've talked to this one a couple times on the phone and done extensive questionaire style emails back and forth to get to know each other.  He's a 38 year old gay guy from Texas, and he seems really down to earth and nice.  He owns the house, and another gay guy lives there with him who is 25.  They've already been living together for a year and get along really well.  He has a full gym set up in his garage and a hot tub in the backyard to relax in after workouts haha.  He said he wants someone to work out with him and I got so excited!  He's just gotten this hip hop work out video and wants someone to do it with him, and his other roommate won't lol.  This is gonna be quite a site, I'm about as white girl as they come when it comes to dancing.  So anyway, hopefully this works out and I can get outtaaaaa hereeeeeee!!  Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with this roomie. Sounds like this one would be perfect for you. in house gym, hot tub plus a hip hop teacher...lol

    ReplyDelete

Well aren't you just a sweetheart? Thanks for making my day with a comment!!!