Monday, August 24, 2009

all done!

Goal number one finished. Ok so it was a small one, but I did finish fixing up this blog, all nice and beautimous. What do ya'll think?

I've been watching a Golden Girls marathon. I swear, this has to be one of the best shows ever made. They just don't make good tv anymore! I'm so sick of all the reality crap polluting our generation's minds. Why is this considered good entertainment? Why are the Kardashian girls considered celebrities? Please someone tell me why they deserve all of this publicity. And don't get me started on Paris Hilton. Good god.

haha... ok so this was a little ranting, if you will. I promise, I'm a nice girl, and this blog won't be all about ranting. ;-)

sweet dreams!

3 comments:

  1. The blog looks lovely.

    And Golden Girls rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog looks great! Welcome to SITS!
    Come check out our post today featuring an artist & author of a brand new book - ALSO Giveaway stuff :) We will be following you!
    Cheers
    Conquer The Monkey
    www.conquerthemonkey.com

    ReplyDelete

Well aren't you just a sweetheart? Thanks for making my day with a comment!!!