So that guy I was going to meet this morning to see if he'd be a good roommate... ehhhhhh no. The guy was really nice, but the house was a disaster. He failed to tell me that the entire house was basically under renovations, including the room that he was offering to me. Literally, every room had some kind of construction going on. And the kitchen was a mess as well... like old food and dirty dishes laying out, from at least a few days. So yeah... no go there.
I'm meeting with a girl tomorrow. She's a vegetarian lesbian around my age. Right up my alley. We've been talking a lot through the week and she seems really layed back and nice too. So MAYBEEEE that'll work out. But with my streak of luck, I'm not getting my hopes up. She has a cat, and I might be getting a kitten soon so that'll be cute. Seriously, wish me luck. Otherwise I may be stuck here for another month.
Very awkwardly, my current roommate asked me to have dinner with him and his wife tonight. They made hamburger helper (disgusting, but I ate it anyway) and we all sat in silence while some weird sex scene happened to be on tv. I ate up quickly and brought my plate to the kitchen, thanked them for dinner and went to my room. I'm not really sure why they invited me to eat with them... it was jsut awkward. Maybe he's hoping that we'll be friends when she leaves or something. Who knows. They won't actually tell me anything that's going on with the moving thing so...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Well aren't you just a sweetheart? Thanks for making my day with a comment!!!