Monday, August 24, 2009

First one-GO!

Ok let's be honest. I mean that's what a blog is for right? I've started about 5 of these things now, and had to start every new one for a new reason.

I'm starting this one because I just want a fresh start. I want a lot of fresh starts. I want to figure out a lot of things in my life right now and I need a place to vent and explore and to hear other's honest thoughts and to converse with you here.

I'm 25 years young and am feeling lost for so many reasons. I'm having to find a new place to live again. In the past few years, I feel like I've moved 8 times. No, it's not really 8 times but it feels like it. I'm wondering when I'm going to finally feel at home. The house where I grew up is 5 minutes from me but the feeling of 'home' seems so far away.

I'm genuinely a happy person but I just feel so confused lately. I have strong morals and treat others well and have a lot of love to give, but everyone around me seems to be getting (or already has) the things that I want out of life.

Perhaps a quarter-life crisis? Maybe so. I love my job but make very little money and am always living paycheck to paycheck, and sometimes that's even still a struggle.

I know that I'm still lucky and am blessed with a strong mind and good head on my shoulders, and that 'this too shall pass' and friends have told me that good things are sure to be on their way to me, because I deserve it. Still waiting for one good love!

Anyway, I want to start some projects, to give myself something to work towards. A goal of some kind. Of a few kinds! I saw the movie Julie and Julia last night with mom and sis, and it was really great. The overall feel of the movie just made me want to accomplish something big. Made me want to start doing something that makes me want to jump out of bed in the morning instead of pushing the snooze button 6 times. I'm going to figure out what it is I want to do, and then document it on here. I'll start out with my getting into shape goal. I've just started reading Dr. Phil's weight loss book, and have started working out in my mom's gym. Any other suggestions for projects are welcome! I love doing artistic things (I do a lot of painting) and I also love to cook.

I just want to makeover myself, inside and out. I'm a hairstylist, so I truly understand how a 'makeover' can change your world, even when it's just on the outside. I love giving people makeovers, and seeing their faces light up when they feel so much better about themselves.

Ok, that's a good start on here. I'm going to try to also commit to writing something here everyday, and hopefully make some new friends on here too. Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well aren't you just a sweetheart? Thanks for making my day with a comment!!!