Well I know it's been a while... but I just really havent felt like writing in a bit. It's funny... cuz when things happen, I always think about how I'll want to write about it, but then when I sit down, I never feel like writing. I've actually been thinking a lot more about starting to write a book. I want a write a book about all of my bad dates... kinda like short story/chelsea handler style. I wanna ask others to also add their stories too, if they think they have a date in their past that is worth writing about... because it was soooo bad! (I have oodles of them. It's ridiculous!) But anyway... I think it would be fun to really share my stories. Some of them (well one in particular) is kinda graphic.. and I wanna put the story in there cuz it is hilarious, but I'm not sure that I should. S has said that she'll help me edit the book... so maybe I'll see what she thinks.
Anyway... the big update: I'm moving to Richmond this weekend! I've been packing up my stuff... and I'm just about ready to go. I got offered a job, and found some really great roommates all in one weekend about 3 weeks ago. Since then, I'm still really excited about the roommates, who are a lesbian couple, plus one other lesbian; but ive been having second thoughts about the salon. Luckily I had another salon call me so I had a phone interview today with the owner, and I think this might be a better fit for me. I'm meetin with her in person on Friday, and I'll make my decision after that. But wow... moving to Richmond in 3 days! It, for serious, just still doesnt seem real. I'm looking foward to getting there, and then fastfowarding like a week, so then I can feel more settled... and hopefully it'll start to feel like home. I'm totally stoked... I'm so excited that I made this decision and that I'm following through with it. This is the perfect ending to this year! I found a path that I wanted to take, and I'm taking it. I found love, and she's wonderful and adorable. I'm so happy for this fresh start to my life... and I can't wait until it all feels real. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Well aren't you just a sweetheart? Thanks for making my day with a comment!!!