Thursday, December 9, 2010

Nights are the hardest... always.

I don't like not having someone to say goodnight to.  I don't like it. 

But anyway, we're going to remain friends, which I'm happy about.  I don't want to let her go.  I think things just kinda blew up in our faces out of nowhere, and it was all so unexpected so it made me that much more dramatic.  Things were so calm and peaceful with us, and then boom... explosion.  Right in your face.  So out of the blue... so not what I expected to happen 2 days after moving here.  But I'm gonna be ok. 

She told me tonight that she honestly doesn't think that she should even be with anyone right now, and that she thinks she has some things to work out on her own.  That made me feel better.  I don't want to be left for someone else.  I don't want to feel like I'm the lesser of two.  And if anything, I'm glad that she told me that just because it tells me that she's really being honest with herself, and with me. 

Who knows what will happen in the future... maybe we'll come back together, or maybe we'll just stay friends... but I'm glad I met her.  She can't hardly ever get her words out, but she's a genuine person. 

meh... I miss...  ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well aren't you just a sweetheart? Thanks for making my day with a comment!!!