My goodness... so much to catch up on. I met a lady. My dad had heart surgery, well kind of. I moved back in with my mom for the first time in 7 years to save up some money. I might be moving soon, like awayyy from this town, and I'm really excited about it. I don't even know where to begin. But I guess I always feel overwhelmed after I've been away for a while! And! I got yelled at for not blogging over lunch last weekend in DC lol. It's partly because my computer isnt working right now and I hate having to use my mom's desktop, so I'm hardly on the computer these days. But that's just an excuse lol ;-)
Lady MJ.
MJ and I have been talking close to 2 months I'd say. She lives about 4 hours away from me near Baltimore, that is when we're lucky and we don't get stuck in the nasty DC traffic. She's already met my mom, and I met her parents and about 30 of her relatives just this past weekend at a going away party for her parents (they're moving to London in a couple weeks). It was a little overwhelming, but it was a good time, and I apparently handled it well and was less nervous that she thought I woulda been.
I moved back in with my mom, it's temporary, and it's definitely helping me to save up some money.
My dad went in for a heart cath, and they found that he had another 100% blockage in his heart, but that his heart had naturally made a bypass around the blockage already. It's crazy what our bodies are capable of. The good news is that it can't get any worse because it's already blocked 100%. It causes his mild chest pain from time to time, but he says that it's only about a 2 on a scale from 1 to 10 so he can deal. They've uped his medication for now, and are going to be re-evaluating his in a couple months to see how it's doing. So, for now, this is good news.
Ok I'm about to run out to do another client. But this is enough for now to update this blog lol. I need to get my computer fixed so that I can just keep this up!
Wow, no wonder you haven't been blogging. Happy your dad is doing well and SUPER happy to hear you met someone special. You sound really great.
ReplyDeleteWow I didn't know I had that sort of power. Now let's see if you can keep it up!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you am M!
I hope your dad continues feeling better...that stuff can be so scary.