I met her about a year and a half ago. Our first meeting was actually a coffee date at a Barnes and Noble. It was obvious to me when I first met her that she was something special, even if she didn't know it. We became quick friends, and right away I knew I'd made a great friend that I'd always be able to lean on or count on. She helped me get through quite a few crying fits over the crazy ex's. She always had something constructive to say, and somehow I always felt so much more at ease after just one talk with her. She's also a single mother of one little adorable boy, who is her world. You should see his smile! He's so full of life, just like his mother.
We've slightly fallen out of touch in the past few months, other than read each other's blogs from time to time, but I've just found out that she's going through a really rough time, and I just want her to know: J, I think the world of you. You are a wonderful person, friend, mother, and good things are coming to you. Everything happens for a reason, and you have to just look back on it as lessons learned and be grateful for everything that you still have going for you (a lot!!!!!). I'll always be there for you as you were for me, and I can't wait to rekindle our friendship. J! You are awesome and I'm presenting you with these two awards that I picked out just for you.
Post them on your blog and feel free to pass them on!
J, you're amazing, and don't you forget that.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Well aren't you just a sweetheart? Thanks for making my day with a comment!!!