Ok so I know it's almost next weekend and I'm just now writing about last weekend hehe. But I went to stay with S (new girl) this past weekend, and ended up staying through Tuesday. I'll tell ya what... I am trying to keep a level head, but she is just... great. :)
We had a little bit of bad luck though, the first night I stayed with her, one of her cats happened to escape through her window. She has an AC unit in her window, and when we woke up after sleeping in until 12 (FINALLY someone who likes to sleep in as much as I do lol) she discovered that one of the sides had been peeled off of the window sill, just big enough for a kitty to fit through. She quickly yelled FIND ALL OF MY CATS! (she has 3) so I jumped up outta bed, and we found 2. We ran outside, but we knew it had been 5 hours since we had gotten up to feed the kitties that morning, so he coulda been gone for quite some time. S is totally against letting me see her cry (so soon anyway) but she couldn't help but break down. We looked around for him for a while, probably looking really funny cuz we both had bed head and only in tank tops and sweat pants, and yelling out 'Rabbit! Here kitty kitty kitty!' (is that not the cutest thing ever? She named her cat Rabbit hehe). After a while, we went back to the backyard and sat out on the patio for a while. She sheepishly let out a couple tears, and was trying to hide it... but it really just made me melt. Her precious little face.. and I just started rubbin her back, and she grasped my hand. She called her mom, and after telling her what happened, she said 'No, she's not supposed to see me cry so soon' as she looked over at me and smiled through her tears. So, she's already told her mom about me, and ugh. I would never want to see her cry, but she just looked so beautiful.
So anyway, we spent the rest of that day walking all around and looking for her cat, after I went to the store to get stuff to make breakfast for her. Yes, we had breakfast around 230 lol. I got her a rose while I was out, and surprised her with it, held it up in front of her face as I hugged her from behind. She showered me with kisses and a tight squeeze. :)
She had to work the next day, and I had a client in town, so I went back to her house when I was done. I cleaned her room, and the whole house actually haha. When she got home from work, she just curled up on me on the couch before we went back out to look around for Rabbit. I love how she just seems to meld to me perfectly when we cuddle. And I love that she always touches me if we're anywhere near each other, even when we're eating. I love the constant contact, and all the kisses. I just feel like this is the way it's supposed to be in the beginning. Just all smiles and kisses and cuddling. I've never had anything ever go so smoothly. So many butterflies all the time, but yet, it still just feels natural and calm. Even with my major ex, we were already arguing by now lol.
I cut her hair... and oh my god... she looks freakin hot. her hair was in a bob before, but we cut it shorter.. a really fractured and texturized cut, where the short little pieces fall right over her eyes... oooooh wow. haha. I thought she was adorable before, but now... just, wow. haha. Yummmmm!
Anyway, when we went out looking for Rabbit Monday night, we took a walk first, and she held my hand the whole time. Even when we were turning around, she'd take my hand with her other hand so she could turn around. It was just so sweet. She'd squeeze my hand every now and then. Anyway, after a while, we actually spotted him. We were then driving around to the neighborhood that is directly behind her house, and saw him there. She jumped outta the car and I put the lights right on him. He crouched down for about 20 seconds before running away when she tried to approach him further. She hasnt caught him yet, but she made flyers and has had a few neighbors call to say they've spotted him too, and she's seen him everyday, just hasnt been able to catch him. I'm just glad that she can at least see him, she was just so scared that he was hurt or something before we saw him. Hopefully she'll figure out a way to catch him, but at least she knows he's ok.
Tuesday, she came home and again curled right up to me on the couch for a while before I had to go home. She kept saying I'm not allowed to go home hehe.
Oh and we took a pretty steamy shower together. It was her idea, I told her she needed to wet her hair down so I could cut it, to which she said 'I'll just take a shower. Wanna join me?' I went red immediately... said 'buttttttt i'm shyyyy about my boddyyyyyyy' and she just started kissing me and so she got her way lol. She's so tiny, like seriously little and perfect and just all together delicious, and for some reason, she's attracted to me and can't keep her hands off me. It's really nice :). And she's just so sweet, and I can see her guard coming down little by little.
Sooo glad she at least knows the kitty it ok.
ReplyDeleteSoo happy for you and the new girl. All this gushy stuff makes me gag a little though. lol.
hahaha you hush. You know me... I just have to gush lol.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad Rabbit is ok - hope she manages to get him home soon.
ReplyDeleteBut my God woman, this all sounds a bit bloody happy! I'm really pleased, and as I've said before, a bit jealous. My fingers are crossed that it keeps getting better!