I've been so busy lately that i feel like I don't even have time to think lol. It's been good though. I think i've busied myself into a body breakdown. I have a ridiculous cold that I just can't shake for a few days now. The kind where I can't sleep because I'm up all night coughing, and have to keep shifting in my bed to be able to breathe at all. But hey! My abs are getting a long overdue work out hahaha.
I've cut meat out of my diet for a week now, and gonna try to keep this up for a while. This is the only way i've ever been able to lose weight, and it always made me feel better too when I did it. Still eating fish and some poultry, but trying to keep poultry to a minimum too. Eventually I'll cut that out as well.
I'm having bouts of really ridiculous emotionalness. I'm crying all the time lately, over being happy and being sad haha. I don't know what's wrong with me. I cry over happy movies the most though. I watched Mr. Holland's Opus (one of my all time favorite movies, probably seen it like 50 times at least) the other day while I was painting, and I sobbed throughout the entire thing lol. I had to keep stopping my painting because I had to wipe my face, that seemed to be draining every possible way. It was cute, I'm sure.
But I'm having fun, overall. H (new best friend) and I are seeing each other almost everyday, drinking A LOT, smokin up sometimes too, and we're at the beach or pool so much that I'm thinking my tan has never looked so gooooood. I'm looking for a new job, and I'm supposed to hear back from a company today about their decision, went through two interviews with them so far. I've met a few new girls. One of them was literally a clone of my major ex Joy. It was scary. She walked like her, talked like her, acted like her, had the exact same body shape and posture, same huge boobs (well this girl's were even bigger than Joy's) and the same face shape, she even smelled like her. She's absolutely gorgeous. I mean.. really, REALLY gorgeous. The only difference was her hair, she had longggg blonde hair down her back, and joy's was shorter and darker (when i did it hehe). I even told Joy about her, she laughed and said 'oh lord! maybe you should just lock her in the basement!' haha. yeah, one 'joy' is enough for my life lol, not even gonna go there! The hottie was up my butt for a couple weeks, but I think she caught on after a bit. There have been a couple other prospects though, but I'm still keeping an open mind. Sometimes I feel lonely and just want the comfort of someone there, but I also know that I won't be happy if I rush into something again, and I need to take my time and just let things happen.
Have a big event tomorrow where I have my own booth to display my art and tell people about how I do hair and come to their houses and stuff, along with 10 other vendors who all do something that has to do with beauty and girly stuff (selling jewelry, skin analysis, massage, we even have a tarot card reader!). We're all doing raffles and stuff... I'm hoping it's going to be a big deal, we've been planning it for over a month, and it'll be a good way for us all to get our names out there. I've done probably 5 or 6 new paintings just this week, and I still have a couple more to finish today, so i need to get back to that. I'll post pictures.
I'm impressed that you managed to give a cold a positive spin by turning it into an abs workout. That's a silver lining! Get well soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks T! There can be a silver lining for everything :).
ReplyDelete