Monday, July 26, 2010

ok ok ok.

I know I haven't been keeping up very well with writing in here.  To be honest, I just haven't felt like it lately. 

I'm starting a new EXTREMELY part time job this tuesday.  I signed on with a temp agency, and they found me the job.  It's only one day a week, but the girl that I'm working with at the agency is looking for other things to fill up my other days.  I guess it's a start haha.  But I have been getting busier with hair clients too..  had a good week last week, and having another good one this week. 

Oh yeah I got a tarot card reading done..  there was a girl giving them at this event that i was involved in, I was a vendor in it, showing off my artwork and advertising my hair services.  The event was a total flop..  hardly anyone showed up and we had been working on this thing for almost 2 months.  We had 11 vendors... and maybe 15 guests came?  It was horrible, but luckily I did make some good contacts with the other vendors, and got a few clients out of it.  Hey... I'll take what I can get!  And one of the girls that I met there, I already did her hair and she LOVED it... seriously the girl went a little crazy she loved it so much haha... and I'm doing her sister's and mom's hair this week, and possibly her aunt in the near future as well.  So you just never know what doors will open.  ANYWAY, about the tarot card reading...  the girl tells you to think about something that has been bothering you, or something that you feel lost about, or just something that you're wanting an answer for.  So I think about my career path. And then I question myself and wonder if I should be thinking about my love life?  And then I flip back and forth between the two like 8 times in a matter of like 3 seconds, and decide to settle on the career path, while keeping the love life in a close second for questioning haha. She puts all the cards face down on the table and tells me to pick out 3 cards and place them down in front of me in the order that i pick them.  These represent the past, present, and future of whatever it is that I'm thinking about.  She turns the first card over, and then she explains to me that the card means that in the past, I had let something go for the greater good of my future, something that I wanted to work out, and that did help me, but that I bravely let it go, and that this was a good idea (I'm immediately thinking of how I left my salon job to go into business for myself, and if I'm thinking about love..  of course that means my exes lol).  The second card is for the present time, and she turns it over and tells me that it means I'm sitting in idle, and that I need to be patient (which is true of both things again..  my career path is kinda sitting still right now..  i mean it's going in the right direction, but just more slowly than I'd like;  and also my love life is definitely in idle right now...  there is absolutely no one that has my eye right now, and I'm jsut kinda waiting for the right one to come along).  And then for the whopper:  the future card.  She flips it over, and the girl actually lost her breathe and said 'wow... that is a very powerful card.'  It was the empress card, and basically it means that big things are coming my way in the future.  She said that hardly anyone has ever picked this card out of her deck in all the years she's been doing this.  I just stood there and couldn't help but get really excited, and also exhaled and just calmed down inside.  Maybe it's all in fun...  but it's fun to think about and consider!

Ok so I was just reading through the best of craigslist.  Have ya'll read any of these?  I'm picking out some of my favorites.. the ones that had me actually laughing out loud while reading them... and putting them on here for you to read.  Some people are so crazy and ridiculous... and they're all on craigslist!!  I'll warn you though... some of these are extremely X rated... but still SO worth reading!  The first one is my favorite!!  So just read these if you're looking for a good laugh :)

No More Sex With Fruit

Orange Popsicles

Litter Box Cleaning for Pancakes

To Every Male Employee at the Diner haha... this is pretty hilarious too.

Penis Caught In Zipper---Oh dear god! You are kidding me.

ok that's enough for now!  Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. I think that - even if tarot cards are complete bollocks - at least when you hear something like that it gives you a boost, a push to try a bit harder, and hope. It's a good thing - even if it's not supernatural. Which it could be. I wouldn't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't agree with you more. No matter if it's real or not... it did give me a boost in my confidence and a little extra pep in my step. It feels pretty damn good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Well aren't you just a sweetheart? Thanks for making my day with a comment!!!