Thursday, December 10, 2009

holy crap.

Ok so...  I've just had a crazy night.  What's so horrible is that my two dude roommates and I are laughing about it.  It's actually not that funny...  but we can't help it.

Ok I had a client to do at her house tonight, and I left my house around 645.  Prior to that and earlier in the day, my roommates Sheri and Brandon were decorating the christmas tree, and I was doing my sister's hair, and Sheri and I were drinking eggnog and rum, the premixed kind from the liquor store.  I had one and a half glasses, and that was enough to make me buzz a bit, and enough for me to feel the need to take a cat nap before going to my client.  Sheri had finished off the first bottle of the nog and rum, and also gone up to bed to take a nap around 4 or so.  Around 6, she comes downstairs, and I'm getting set up to go to my client.  She's obviously still drunk, as she'd had a lot more to drink than I had.  Brandon had already left to go to work.  I leave to go do my client.

I get home around 9:40, and I find Sheri completely passed out and laying flat on her back on our hardwood floor, in the middle of the living room.  She's breathing, actually snoring, but as I try to wake her up, I realize she's in a completely deep sleep and not waking up at all, no matter what I do.  I call my friend who used to be an EMT, and she tells me to push my knuckles into her chest plate hard enough that she's need to wake up to respond to the pain.  That didn't work.  I scream right in her face and even go as far as to slap her, but nothing worked.  I'm starting to freak out.  I decided to call 911, which I've never had to do before.  Her boyfriend gets home right as the EMT's get here (I had called him already to let him know what's going on) and shortly after, Brandon also walked in the door.  They can't wake her up either, but they take her vitals and say that she's ok, just literally so drunk that she's not responding to anything.  Before they got here, I'd also seen that she'd drank the entire second bottle of egg nog and rum.  The empty bottle was in the trash. 

Anyway, they take her away, and as of now, she's still sound asleep and laying in the hospital.  The emt's were actually giggling after we knew that she was ok, just really drunk, and we couldn't help but giggle too.  I know it sounds horrible, but trust me, you had to be there, we're all just trying to wake her up, and she's snoring away so peacefully.  She actually even made this really really loud snoring sound when they picked her up to put her on the stretcher. 

She doesn't drink a lot, so this was all completely unexpected.  Chris, her boyfriend is staying with her overnight, cuz we don't want her to wake up alone in the hospital, especially since they took her pants off, and she doesn't wear underwear lol.  Brandon and I decided to go home after we talked to the nurses, they said they basically can't do anything else until she wakes up.  It's gonna be one hell of a hangover. 

It was scary as shit to walk into the house and find her laying there like that, but I can't wait to tell her about how loudly she was snoring as we were all trying to wake her up.  She'll be fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well aren't you just a sweetheart? Thanks for making my day with a comment!!!